Bitzooma Game Studio
Based in Zurich, Switzerland
PC, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch
The game of “Black Border” is a simulation of guarding the entrance and exit gates of the borders and the control of passports. In this game, you, as the inspector of the border chamber, are supposed to check passports and documents of the passengers. The story happens in the imaginary country of Alanan that has recently passed its travelling laws and regulations. Its citizens have received permission to travel to the neighbouring countries and you ought to prevent the entrance and exit of terrorists, smugglers and other suspicious people.
- There are more than 1000 different characters in the game and also 50 characters with independent story.
- Opposition groups are a mysterious organization in Black Border with weird costumes make interesting part of the story. You as the inspector of the border chamber, must choose either to aid opposition groups in its operations or stay loyal to the current establishment and work against opposition groups.
- You (inspector), must get to work at specified time to face the challenges. You should manage your life by daily wages, as far as sometimes, you have to co-operate with opposition groups to provide essential living expenses.
- Using the specific and hidden methods for communication between you (inspector) and opposition groups. To encoding these secret messages, you should be able to play and finish mini games on consoles.
- You (inspector) can have a deal with the passengers and buy and sell their goods! Some these goods are not allowed but you will earn a considerable amount of money! Are ready to go against the rule of your country by accomplishing this job?
Official video trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Read the pillars of Black Border in our blog:
About Bitzooma Game Studio
Bitzooma Game Studio is an independent game development studio focused on developing high quality PC and console video games. To learn more about Bitzooma or inquire about publishing or investment partnerships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on Bitzooma Game Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.